Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi everyone,
It has been way too long since I posted anything here. I am sorry to be so late but we have been very busy.
My daughter lives in Georgia and is getting married next month. She and I designed the announcements and I am making them for her. Plus we just got back from a mini vacation to Georgia over the July 4th weekend. We had a great time with my daughter, the kids, and Keith our son-in-law to be.
I just started a Twitter account and have added a link here. There is a lot going on with Stampin' Up and I want to stay on top of all the new announcements.
We have the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog, we also have Summer Fun Deals of the Week. For this week you can purchase the Square Fire rhinestone brads for the special price of $6.99. This is good from July 13-July 19. On the 20th a new special will be announced.
There is no minimum purchase required and no limit to the number of sets you can purchase at this special price. I have to get some for my self so I will have enough for a special project I am working on. You can call me, e-mail me bonnieferebee@yahoo.com to place an order or go to my website and order online anytime day or night. Check my website: bonnieferebee.stampinup.net

No comments: