Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20th Deal of the week

Hi everyone,
wanted to let you know about this week's Deal of the Week. You can purchase the Hodgepodge Hardware in styled vanilla for only $18.99. It is item # 112454 on page 178 of the current Idea Book & Catalog and is normally $29.95. You can order on-line just by clicking on the picture of the current Idea Book & Catalog to the left.
I have both the vanilla and silver and love them both. If you do not have the hodgepodge hardware this is a great time to get some and try it.
I will be meeting with the volunteers of Hospice of North Central Ohio next Thursday, July 30th from 6P to 8P at Hospice House in Ashland to make cards for the hospice program. I always enjoy the time with these great ladies and have fun getting to make new cards.
We will also meet on Saturday, August 15th from 1P to 4P. We try to schedule weekdays and weekends to accommodate schedules as much as possible. If you would be interested in helping with this and live in the Ashland, Ohio area give me a call and let me know 419-606-5646 or e-mail me @ bonnieferebee@yahoo.com or respond here. I would love to have your help.

No comments: